Personalized Pet Memorial Necklace
How to order:
1. Click on Products tab on top of page. Then select what type of product you want to begin filling out the customized options.
2. Fill in the customized options above. If you want to order more than one necklace, please fill in all info for one necklace first then add to cart. Then fill in your second necklace's info and click add to cart and so on.
3. After you complete your purchase. You will receive an "Order Confirmation" email (check your spam folder if you can't find it)
4. Please allow up to 24 hours for us to confirm your order; making sure your photo and text is good to go. We will contact you if your photo needs to be changed. Otherwise, we will go ahead and start creating your necklace. Please allow 5 -7 business days after confirmation for production.
5. We will send out a notification when your order is ready to ship.
Q What is the chain length
A The chain length is one size 45cm (18″)
Q Can you do any animal?
A Yes we can, as long as you have their photo.
Q Can these be used on a charm bracelet instead of a necklace?
A Yes, we can do it if a customer has such a request.
Q Can you make four dogs in one necklace?
A Yes we can do it, but it's not recommended the pendant is about 2.5cm If 4 dogs group together in one pendant, they will look very small
Q What about two pets in a photo?.
A Yes we can do that
Q What material is it made of?
A It's made out of Alloy material
The Love Collar™ Personalized Pet Necklace
Amazing! Took a while to arrive (but maybe that’s because I’m in the UK). The actual necklace is better than I could have imagined.
So overwhelmed at the workman ship that has gone into this precious pendant. Turned up in good time, communication was spot on with emails. Overall I'm so happy with the company and product
I am very satisfied. The necklace quality is very good, solid and shiny. It looks very much like the picture I sent in, a few little details are off but in general I am very pleased. I will be ordering again soon.
Looked exactly like the photo, even made my mum cry when she opened it